‘Game Of Thrones’ Is Arriving On Blu-ray And We’re Giving Stuff Away!
Winter is coming. Winter is already here, and it sucks. (I’m sick of constantly having damp socks. Seriously, it’s like a puddle materializes the second I take my boots off, WTF?)
One’s only salvation is hibernating indoors and binge-consuming media. Movies, video games, television–you get it.
Luckily, there are those in the media-biz who get what we’re going through. HBO’s glorious series, ‘Game Of Thrones’ is releasing its forth season on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD on Tuesday, February 17.
Our stand-up friends at HBO were kind enough to send us not only one copy on Blu-ray, but three copies! You’re saying to yourself; “Imma be real with you–I haven’t even watched seasons one through three yet, you don’t expect me to just jump in at season four.” You’re right–I don’t. That’s why HBO also hooked us up with three complete copies of seasons one through three of ‘Game Of Thrones’ on Blu-ray! So let’s recap; we have three complete copies of ‘Game of Thrones’ seasons 1-4 on Blu-ray to share with you!
Contest is closed.
Let’s get down to business: we will be giving away one ‘Game of Thrones’ Blu-ray prize-pack each week, for three consecutive weeks, beginning today. You have three chances to win! To enter for your chance to win, all you need to do is follow us on Twitter as well as retweet the appropriate tweet each week.
This week’s tweet is: W̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ‘W̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ‘Game Of Thrones’ S4 is coming 02/17/2015 on Blu-ray. Win it! Rules: http://proto.mtv.ca/in-celebration-of-season-four-of-game-of-thrones-arriving-on-blu-ray-were-giving-stuff-away/ #GOTS4Proto/ #GOTS4Proto
Check out the complete rules & regs, here.
Check out the trailer for ‘Game Of Thrones’ season four, and details about the Blu-ray below.
Blu-ray with Digital Copy – includes all DVD features plus:
• In-Episode Guide – In-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations and relevant histories.
• Histories & Lore – Learn about the mythology of Westeros as told from the varying perspectives of the characters themselves.
• Behind the Battle for the Wall – Follow the cast and crew as they create the most ambitious battle to date. This 30-minute documentary explores the challenges of putting together one of the series’ most intense episodes, with never-before-seen material.
• The Fallen: A Roundtable – Writer Bryan Cogman sits down with a few of the many cast members who meet their demise in Season 4. From first learning of their deaths to shooting their final scenes, this 30-minute feature will shed light on what it’s like to live—and die—in the Game of Thrones world.
• The Politics of Power: A Look Back at Season 3 – Revisit the brutal events of Season 3 to see power shifts that define Westeros at the start of Season 4.
• Bastards of Westeros – Hear showrunners David Benioff & D.B. Weiss and author George R.R. Martin discuss the role bastards play in the Seven Kingdoms.
• Deleted/Extended Scenes – Two deleted scenes.
• Audio Commentaries – Commentaries with cast and crew including showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Pedro Pascal, Aiden Gillen and more!